for Joining Webinar:
- After you register for the virtual
event, you will get a gathering invite with a customized client ID for virtual
event access. Kindly check your junk mail organizer on the off chance that you
do not see this email in your inbox.
- Follow the means gave to join the
virtual event 1 or 2 days earlier, for skipping any technical issues on the day
of the event.
- If it is not too much trouble to join
the virtual event 30 minutes before the schedule to limit a minute ago issues.
- Make sure that your gadget meets the system
prerequisites for running this application.
- For audio, it is in every case better
to attach an external gadget.
- On the off chance that you have sound
issues, kindly check your application sound settings and your PC speakers.
- Sit in a calm area where you will
have great organization access with no unsettling influence.
- Mute your sound while others are
speaking. The individuals who wish to pose queries or to discuss should lift
hand and host will unmute you toward the finish of the discussion.
- You need an external gadget for associating your
video, in the event that you are joining from a PC.
- We request you to plan your
introduction, as such you can allow 2-3 minutes time for Q&A meeting toward
the finish of your discussion.
- To remain in track of time, it would
be ideal if you guarantee that you start and end your introduction on the
related slot allotted in the program.
- The working language of the virtual
event is English.
On the off chance that you are a presenter, be
prepared with your introduction slides open in your gadget when the gathering
begins. Kindly offer that document while sharing your screen.
Joining Virtual Event:
- Get Certified for your participation
- Reduced Costs / Affordability
- Knock Down Geographical Barriers
- Convenience from comfort of your own
home or from work
- They are Archived: Ability to view
events in the recording
- Great resource for learning new
- Learn from the Pros
- Global exposure to your research
- Make new connections
- Significant time saving
- Increased engagement
- Wider Reach
- More Engaging
- Position yourself as the expert